The Township of Otonabee-South Monaghan staff is organized into the following departments:
- Administration (CAO's Office, Human Resources, Planning and Economic Development)
- Building (Building Permits, Minor Variances, Site Plans and Public Properties)
- By-law Enforcement (Municipal enforcement, Complaints)
- Clerk (Council Secretariat, Elections, Permits & Licenses and Records Management)
- Dog Control (Licensing, Enforcement)
- Finance (Assessment, Property Taxes and User Charges including Water Rates)
- Fire & Emergency Services (By-law Enforcement, Emergency Management and Fire)
- Management Team
- Parks and Recreation (Arena, Curling Club, Parks and Playing Fields)
- Public Works (Roads, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Water, Waste Collection and Transfer Station)
The Township office is located at 20 Third Street, Keene. The Administration, Building, Clerk's and Finance Departments are housed at this location.
The Fire Department is located at Fire Station 1 at 21 Third Street, Keene.
The Parks and Recreation department is located at the Otonabee-South Monaghan Memorial Community Centre at 24 Fourth Street, Keene.
The Public Works Department is located at the Public Works Garage at 1570 Drummond Line, Keene.