There are a number of ways to pay your tax bill.
- Cash, cheque, or debit in person at the Township office at 20 Third Street, Keene. The office is open 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday to Friday. There is a dropbox at the front door where you may leave cheques.
- Cheque via mail to The Township of Otonabee-South Monaghan, P.O. Box 70, 20 Third Street, Keene, ON K0L 2G0. Please mail well ahead of the due date to avoid late penalties. Tax payer assumes responsibility for late arrival.
- Through your mortgage company.
- Preauthorized payments withdrawn monthly or by installment.
- Internet/telebanking through your own financial institution.
- Over-the-counter payment at Kawartha Credit Union, TD Canada Trust or Scotia Bank.
- Credit card payments are not accepted.
- Post-dated cheques cannot be returned for any reason because they are held at the bank.
- If you have not received your tax bill, contact the OSM Township Office.